Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hmm...

Not the entry I had planned on, but I need to keep my promise to write each week.

Last week I made a goal to set goals, meditate, and write in my journal every day.
As a whole I failed with these.  I didn't set specific goals for each day, even though I had a weekly goal with specific items for each day I needed to set goals for each day as they came.  I also didn't do too swell at actually doing them.
Meditating was okay, I did it most days but often it wasn't planned and happened when I went to bed and I couldn't fall asleep.
I only wrote in a journal once.

I think the biggest obstacle for me this week was my sleeping habits.  I have been going to bed late and getting up late as well.  I need to be getting to bed at a decent hour and waking up earlier.
Setting specific goals for each day will also help with doing all these things.
I'm setting a goal to go to bed at 10pm every night and waking up at 7am every morning during the week.

So when failure strikes, or is chosen, I want to overcome and so I will be focusing on these 3 things again in this coming week and will report again at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment